Tired of working a 9-5? Want to keep the money you are already making for the company you work for? Want to be your boss? If you answered yes to any of those questions, than this list of 9 steps will help you build your own company.
- Why do you want to start a business? It could be for the reasons listed above or your own personal reasons. Just make sure you know exactly why you are trying to attempt building your own company.
- What kind of business do you want to start?
- Create a simple to follow business plan: It might take you awhile but it will save you a lot of time in the long run. Create a to-do list that is not only clear but detailed.
- What is your target customer? Now that you now what kind of business you are starting up, make sure you know who you are targeting. Whether males, females, teens, techie dads, etc. Know exactly who you are aiming your services towards as it will make selling your services or products that much easier.
- Work on a pricing list: Set your prices not only to sell but to make a profit
- Can you apply for start up cash? Whether it be a business loan, your own personal financing or crowdsourcing. Make sure you have enough cash to start your business properly.
- Build Your Brand (we can help!)
- Get a website (We can help with this too)
- Socialize: Now a days, social networking is huge for big companies but it might even be a bigger weapon for small businesses and start-ups. Engage your customers and create an atmosphere where social networks can become your cheapest and biggest advertising platform.